If you have an idea that will help our readers and moov our blogging channel forward, we want to hear about it from you.
We accept high-quality content that provides value to our audience and we believe that well-crafted content or information opens up all kinds of opportunities to get success.
When you publish your article, you will be notified and get feedback from our team. Thousands of visitors will read your content and learn from it. You will also learn how to convert your idea into an article.
What are we actually looking for?
We want high-quality informative guides that not only help our audience but also trigger interest in them.
So keep in mind that we only publish original information and we don’t publish anything that’s been published elsewhere. The more complete and good your submission is, the better feedback you will get.
Note :- We won’t accept drugs, smuggling, sex and politics related content.
We approve blog or article related these topics
We approve content related to these types of categories.
How should your blog be?
- Your article must be unique and informative.
- We publish articles on any above topic with the word should be over 800.
- Add 1 thumbnail image and 2 – 3 image in content (It depends on you).
- Give proper alt text to your images.
- Give H1 tag to your mail heading and H2 or H3 tag to your subheading.
- Your article must have a number list or bullet list.
- We only accept 2 links per article/blog (1 your site’s link and 1 external resource link)
- You have to include any blog link of our site in your article (Means internal link)
- If you have included a quote or reference from a third-party website, don’t forget to credit the original author or site.
Some condition that you have to follow
- When you send your copy to us, we will review it.
- If the article is found duplicate, we will reject it (We will inform you through email).
- Your article will stay lifetime on our site.
- If there’s a need, we will make changes to your blog.
- Use spelling and grammar checking tools to remove spelling or grammatical errors.
- It’s necessary to have an author bio so your readers can trust and follow you.
How to submit?
You can share Article/Blog Document on this email :
We prefer submissions as Google documents so that editors can easily provide feedback and guidance directly within your draft. (Please do not send a ZIP file).
Send structured content including links, images, listicle format, and resources, so we can post it as your format.
Send your document at Email ID :- email@example.com