The IoT or the Internet of Things are the numerous physical devices that we use in our daily lives that are embedded with sensors to connect them with other devices over the internet. The main purpose of the IoT Course is to upskill candidates. so that They can extend. And the power of the Internet to improve the lives of people and automate business processes.
Table of Content
1. What is IoT?
Earlier internet technology was used only in smartphones and laptops. the advent of IoT, connectivity has been extended to objects like cars, light bulbs, fans, geysers, wearables, agriculture, retail, smart cities, healthcare, and many more. Internet of things helps to simplify life by making devices smarter and technology-oriented. Internet of Things devices are power-saving, cost-effective, customer-friendly, and make the lives of people more connected.
IoT is one of the upcoming technologies in the modern world. so The Internet of Things helps devices to remain connected which is a necessary factor in every business.
Internet of Things Course along with Artificial Intelligence Course is a disruptive technology and then creates employment opportunities for smart business operations.
The huge demand for professionals having hands-on experience in internet-based connected lifestyles has led to an increased number of IoT course takers.
The Internet of things is a future-friendly technology and the number of IoT devices is increasing as it makes the life of people easier and interactive.
Since data is the most important part of IoT. The rise and The IoT course upskills candidates with the knowledge of networking, automating, planning, risk management, and support of physical devices to deliver a unique user experience.
2. List of IoT Courses
- Advanced Certification in Software Engineering for Cloud, Blockchain, and IoT by IIT Madras.
- PG Diploma in Artificial Intelligence and IoT by NIELET
- Certificate course in Internet of Things(IoT) Training
- Post Graduate Program in the Internet of Things by BITS, Pilani
- Architecting Smart IoT devices
- An Introduction to programming the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence Cloud
- Industrial IoT on Google Cloud Platform
- Developing industrial Internet of Things
- Smart cities- Management of smart urban infrastructures
- Introduction to Architecting Smart IoT devices
3. Skills Required for IoT Course
- Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Application Design
- Big Data
- Programming skills
- IT Security
- Automation and Testing
Also Read:- The Benefits of Self-Study
4. Eligibility Criteria for IoT Course
PG Diploma in IoT
- Candidates must qualify B.Tech Course /BE or M.Sc/MCA/MS with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in the IT field.
- If you want to join, you must get a minimum of 50% marks from Class 10 Board exams consistently.
- Candidates with a B.Sc Degree and 3.5 years of experience in the IT field will be considered.
Certificate IoT Course
- Diploma/Graduate/10th/12th and learning enthusiast in IoT.
IoT Course Module
- Definition and concepts of IoT
- Requirements of IoT
- IoT Architectur and IoT enabled Technologies
- Major components of IoT (hardware and software).
- IoT and small businesses
- Functionalities and structure of IoT
- IoT communication and networking protocols
5. IoT Course Admission
- Candidates must get a valid score in National level entrance exams like JEE/UPSEE.
- Selection based on Personal interview and counseling.
Diploma and PG Diploma Courses
- Diploma candidates must complete Class 10 and 12th from a recognized Board.
- PG Diploma candidates must complete Graduation from a recognized Institute.
- Work experience in the IT field is a must.
- Candidates must complete the Class 10/12th exam from a recognized Board.
- Selection is on the basis of the evaluation of documents.
6. Job rofiles of IoT Course
- Cloud Engineer
- Embedded Engineer
- Data Visualization Expert
- UI expert
- Application Architect
- Test Engineer
- Sensor and Actuator Professional
- Data Scientists
- Network Professionals
- Security experts
- IoT Engineer
- Database Designer
- IoT Product Manager
7. Top Recruiting Companies for IoT Course
- Dell Technologies
- Woggle soft
- Havells India
- Tata Communications
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Karya Technologies
This is all about Internet of Things and you can learn from today.