This guide is about fast food recipes to make at home. As delicious fast foods can be, they are equally unhealthy. Consuming fast foods regularly can cause several health issues, including obesity.
When we should cling to a healthy lifestyle during the pandemic, having fast food can aggravate the situation. Further, we should refrain from having fast foods and should go for other restorative options.
Table of Content
- Cheese Garlic Bread
- Curly Fries
- Pizza Bombs
- Fried Mac ‘n’ Cheese Sticks
- Beer-Battered Crispy Fried Chicken Strips
If you are a fast-food freak, then leaving old habits can be difficult. However, if we tell, you know that preparing fast foods at home is no more a big deal.
You might be wondering as to what fast food can I make at home?
It will amuse you but making replications of your favourite fast food recipes at home is not difficult. In addition, with the right ingredients making fast food recipes at home is now very easy.
Fast food is fast, easy, and unquestionably tasty. However, it is high in calories, unwanted fat, secret sugar, and salt. Even on days when you decide to eat a healthy meal, a cheeseburger or a slice of pizza can tempt you. Afterward, when everything is restricted and shut down in your homes, why not start something new for the better? Gear yourself up, for now, cooking some easy fast-food recipes making it home-made.
Here we have brought you 5 easy Fast food to make at home.
Cheese Garlic Bread
Ingredients: Butter stick, Garlic cloves, cheese, sliced fresh green onion, baguette.
1. First, preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
2. Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl, and whisk until smooth.
3. Slice the baguette in half lengthwise and spread the butter mixture uniformly on both sides.
4. Bake for 15 minutes until the cheese turns bubbly, and the edges start browning.
Afterwards, your cheese garlic bread is done and now set aside for Colling and then slice it and enjoy.
Also Check Out:- Order Keto Food from Cholasalad5 Easy Fast-Food Recipes to Make at Home Click To Tweet
Ingredients: Russet potatoes, canola oil, cumin, garlic powder, chilli powder, paprika, pepper, salt, and ketchup for serving.
- Start with preheating the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (230 degrees Celsius).
- Spiralize the potatoes with a spiralizer.
- On a baking sheet, spread the potatoes out uniformly in a single layer.
- Season the potatoes with paprika, cumin, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and chilli powder after drizzling the oil over them.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until crisp.
Curly potato fries are another such easy fast food to make at home, and you can serve it with ketchup and enjoy.
If you want to make another crunchy dish, you will love spring rolls. Here you will know spring rolls recipe to make at home.
Ingredients: Butter, Salt, Pepper, marinara sauce, sliced pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, shredded parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, Garlic, and biscuit dough.
1. Firstly, preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
2. Butter a baking sheet and cover it with parchment paper.
3. Cut the biscuit dough in half. Using your thumb, press each dough into half into a circle. In the centre of each biscuit round, place a small dollop of marinara sauce, one pepperoni, and one cube of mozzarella cheese. Bring the edges together and press them together.
4. Place the pizza bombs on the baking sheet.
5. Combine the melted butter, pepper, Garlic, salt, and Italian seasoning in a small cup.
6. Brush each pizza bomb with the butter mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
7. Bake the bombs for 15-20 minutes or until they are well browned.
Moreover, serve them with marinara sauce once they are cool to handle, and then you can enjoy them.
Fried Mac ‘n’ Cheese Sticks
Ingredients: Elbow pasta, Butter, Flour, Bread Crumbs, black pepper, salt, milk, oil, shredded sharp cheddar cheese, Eggs.
1. In a medium bath, bring 3 quarts of water to a boil, cook the elbow pasta for 7 minutes, and stir continuously.
2. To make a light roux, melt the butter and whisk it in flour for 2 minutes. Season the mixture with salt and pepper before adding the milk.
3. Gradually whisk in the cheese until it is thoroughly mixed. Finally, add the cooked pasta and stir to coat the noodles thoroughly.
4. Remove the mac ‘n’ cheese, bring it to a baking shit and then freeze it for 2 hours. In a large pot, heat the oil until it reaches 325°F (170°C).
5. Cut the frozen mac ‘n’ cheese sticks into 3-inch lengths. Dredge the bars in the remaining 2 cups of rice, egg, and bread crumbs.
6. Fry the sticks until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
Season it with salt and serve it immediately.5 Easy Fast-Food Recipes to Make at Home Click To Tweet
Beer-Battered Crispy Fried Chicken Strips
Ingredients: Crisp, Egg, Flour, baking soda, salt, pepper, chicken breast, and oil.
- Smash the crisps.
- Preheat an oil pot to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
- In a mixing bowl, combine all beer batter ingredients until well mixed, careful not to overmix.
- Cut the chicken into strips and cover them thoroughly in the batter, followed by the crisp coating.
- Cook for a couple of minutes on either hand or until golden brown color comes in the recipe.
- Serve with chips, dipping sauces, or any leftover beer.
These are some fast food recipes to make at home and it’s all stuff that is very easy to get available.